Privacy & Cookies
This web site is the responsibility of Nuun (hereinafter “Nuun” “Nuun Jewels” or “we”).
We collect and process personally identifiable information (“personal data”) in order to improve your experience, deal with enquiries made by you and to administer the web site.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application and are used to recognise your computer when it returns to a website or mobile application it has visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
What cookies do we use?
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
How to control cookies?
You can usually change your browser's settings so that it will not accept cookies, although this may make it difficult for you to use some areas of the website.
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
· Your contact information may be used by us to communicate with you to provide you with related customer service, to send you information about Nuun relating to your order or inquiry.
· In our feedback form, we may ask you to give us contact information, for example your name, phone number, e-mail address or postal address, in order for us to be able to respond to your inquiry.
· For product development or enhancement, for content improvement, and to customize content and layout of our site.
· When you sign up for online services like e-mail newsletters, we use your e-mail address to send the information you requested.
· Contact information may be used to send you information about Nuun and to send you occasional promotional material via e-mail and/or mailings, such as information about special offers which we think you might find valuable or information about functionality changes to the website, or information about upcoming events or by Nuun.
No data of a personal nature shall be collected without the personal consent of the Internet user concerned. The optional or compulsory nature of the items to be disclosed to Nuun for this purpose shall be stated to Internet users beforehand. Said Internet users shall not be required under any circumstances to disclose any personal data to.
5. RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Upon request by e-mail or by mail to the addresses set out above, we will provide you with a summary of any personal data collected and retained by us regarding you. You may modify, correct, or update your personal information or request to have your personal information removed from our database. Nuun will only send copies of personal information to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
6. NON-DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Unless we have your express consent via e-mail or opt-in, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties. Nuun reserves the right to disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent that disclosure is required by law, to enforce our website policies, to protect yours or others’ rights, property or safety.
7. RETENTION AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your personal information for no longer than as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your privacy. We follow generally accepted security procedures and use reasonable efforts to prevent loss, theft and unauthorized access to information which you have given us, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography. This is to prevent loss, theft, unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We also limit access to your personal information to selected employees or representatives.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
9. CHILDREN'S PERSONAL DATA
Nuun’s family of websites may be used by children under the age of 18, and therefore there may be some personal data of children under the age of 18 used and processed by us in relation to their visiting the Nuun’s website. We will require the parental consent of any child who is under the age of 15 and who visits our website.
10. OPT OUT
We provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional and marketing information from us at the time that we collect your personal information and each time we send you such information. If you have previously given us consent to disclose your personal data to any third parties, you may withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by us (subject to legal or contractual restrictions and excluding any mandatory disclosure to government agencies or third parties if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so).
You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.